Thursday, March 10, 2011

My Crafting Bucket List

Shame on all you crafting blogs out there! You have captivated me and force me to think about the many projects I'd like to complete...like, tomorrow. I have such a long list of projects I've run across and want to try out, but not enough time to complete them...while they are fresh in my mind anyway. So, I've decided to post my "bucket list" of craft projects I hope to complete soon. I will mark them off my list as they are completed and post a tutorial or feature of the finished product. The project titles below are links to the sites where the original design (or at least where I found the design) resides, so check them out if they sound interesting. Who knows, maybe some of my readers will become captivated too...

1. Canvas Lined Storage
2. Grapevine and Burlap Wreath
3. Wooden Window Valances & Another Wooden Window Valance Tutorial
4. Spa Towel Wrap
5. Old Window Frame Photo Display
6. Tipsy Pots
7. Burlap Flower and Ribbon Wreath
8. Curling Ribbon Wreath I DID IT!
9. Lighted Tulle Wreath
10. "EAT" Sign
11. Vintage Childrens Book Pages Mirror
12. Yarn Ball and Ornament Wreath
13. Baby Grass Spring Wreath
14. Easter Tree
15. Rolled Fabric Flowers
16. Vintage Mantle Headboard
17. Tiered Trays
18. Stylish Camera Bag

...the list continues to grow!

No comments:

Post a Comment