Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Date Night

After 13 years, we sure know how to have a good time...

Road trip to Sedalia for Colton's and back to the 'Burg
Believe it or not, I went almost the whole night not noticing he shaved off his beard that morning!
He really is having a fun time
Whatcha' doin' there honey?
First threat to quit snapping pictures...
Nope. Nothing spilled. "White Lightening" floods!
This is our "behind the tree line" neighbor...yes, that is a jet airplane...yes, someone lives here.
Doh...second threat
Happy Birthday Blizzard for us!
Oh honey, stop!
Hmmm...what shall I get?
It was love at first sight...clearly
Gonna check out "Hall Pass"

Of course...I ALWAYS keep Blizzards in my purse!
Didn't think I'd smuggle it in, eh?
Even still, you didn't think, huh?

Happy Date Night!

1 comment:

  1. girl I DIE with the blizzard! ha. so fun! i love when B and i get to steal little moments like this together too.

    ReplyDelete