Friday, March 25, 2011

Be Still, My Heart

I have fallen in love. Deep...deeply...deeper, in love with Shellac by CND (Creative Nail Design). It is, by far, the most amazing invention I have ever ran my eyes, and fingers, across. This is a revolutionary nail polish. It is like getting gel nails, but with the ease of application that of a regular nail polish!


The big deal? It is chip proof, fast drying...I'm talking seconds! (uses UV light to set), and lasts up to 14 days. Guess what?!?! Mine looks brand new at 14 days...I'm quite sure I could go 3 weeks and it would still look perfect. You will notice the growth between the cuticle and polish after a while, but the polish will still look great. I never go past the 2 week mark because, well, frankly I can't wait that long to change the color! *laughing*

I suggest any girl who loves a gorgeous manicure that lasts, to try Shellac. Most nail salons offer the service. Here in the 'Burg, they are charging around $15 for the polish application. I'm lucky enough to have the whole system. It might have been a hefty chunk of change at the beginning, but totally worth it in the end. I'll be posting a Shellac tutorial and review soon...be on the lookout!

If you'd like to read more about Shellac by CND, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment