Sunday, December 12, 2010

Welcome Winter

One of my favorite times of the day is when I get to put my little Audrey to sleep at night. We both snuggle into Mama's bed and Audrey enjoys her last bit of nursing for the day as she drifts off to sleep. Usually, I join her by crashing into lala land myself. Last night, as usual, I fell asleep too early...hadn't picked up the house, dishes still undone, face unwashed...you get the idea. Around midnight I woke up realizing I still had work to do. I entered the kitchen only to be surprised that the small flakes of blazing snow had actually started to accumulate outside! It's officially the first snow of the season. For me, it is winter when the snow begins to fall. Here are some pics I snapped from my phone (this is the reason for poor clarity). I love how the snow settled into the crevices on our swing...it really pops the "Mannering"!
            

No comments:

Post a Comment