Saturday, December 4, 2010

Hey Good Lookin...

Whatcha' Got Cookin'? Well, tonight the Martha, Betty, and Rachel *hopes you get the associations* burst from my pores as I slaved in the kitchen from 3:30 to, well, now...9:07! The weather is cold and that means a hot pot of homemade chicken and dumplings in my household. Yes, I make it all from scratch! *beaming with pride* Just check this out...


It didn't stop there. Oh no, sir. What's better than chicken and dumplings on a cold night?


That's right...homemade cinnamon rolls! I haven't made these in ages, and I tried a new recipe. Let's just say if you love Cinnabon, I've mastered them!


Oh yes, that's rich cream cheese icing...again, homemade (surely you are drooling on your keyboard by now, right?)


YUM! Look...even baby Audrey has her tongue sticking out ready to inhale that large lump of deliciousness (not to mention sugar, carbs, and fat...but who's worried 'bout that?)


1 comment: