Sunday, April 3, 2011

Meet The Davidson's

I've waited a long time to get the news this family was going to grow. Maybe they aren't family by blood, but I consider them family for sure. Baby Kyler is one of the luckiest fellas I know...Mom and Dad rock! Mom especially...she laughed all the way through a poopie, pee pee, poopie triple play...SO FUNNY! In fact, Dad and I were on the floor in tears...no help to Mom. Sorry, Celia. Although we encountered a nasty skin rash *wink, wink*, the photo shoot turned out a success. Congratulations Dusty & Celia! Enjoy your sneak peek...





EDITING THIS POST NOW THAT MOM AND DAD HAVE SEEN ALL THE IMAGES...ENJOY THE REST!











5 comments:

  1. ADORABLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Okay... I know I'm bias, but those are too cute! I can't wait to see the rest.
    Brooke, Thanks for everything - Celia

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great!! How could they not be great he is adorable. We know the rest will be too.
    Grandpa says "Looks just like me" Ha! Ha!
    It must have been a memorable day hope someone got pics of the mishaps.
    Grandma and Grandpa Brammer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Brooke! Just got in from RECESS DUTY and you have made my day so HAPPY! Just showed my Kindergarten class also - they ahhed and oowed! These pictures were GREAT! You did a terrific job! GRANDma Davidson

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks again for doing this, everything looks great! Can't wait to see the rest!
    Dusty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, he's so cute! Love the baseball scenes. Great photos Brooke.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete