Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Meet The Colvin's

So, I might have to kiss these boys' Mamma's butt! (see here) They are way too cute for words! If I happened to end up with grandchildren fathered by either of these handsome devils, I would never complain. *smirks, but hopes that is a LOOONNNGGGG way away*  I have a feeling that Brant wont forget me...even if I do see him daily at the preschool he and Lillie go to...which happens to be owned and operated by his lovely mother. We shot some pictures on the railroad tracks this particular evening. While waiting on a lagging Daddy, Brant and I started blowing our train whistles. Low and behold, we got lucky and heard a train coming! The light in his baby blues was priceless (still working on those captured moments!). I shouted, "You've done it, Brant! You called in a train!" He was over the moon...or tracks...whatever. That is a moment he and I will have forever. I just wish he would always remember, because I certainly will. Here's your sneak peek Stefini and Brian...Enjoy!










3 comments:

  1. Brooke I love seeing all your new photos, you are really great at photography:)
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are so good! stefini is going to love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are amazing! I LOVE them! so excited to see the rest.

    Stefini

    ReplyDelete